Monday 21 May 2012

Happy Graduation 2012!

 Passing time!

Yes happy graduation 2012 to the fellow graduants who'll be graduating this week! It'll be my turn soon and in one year's time (around there) I'll get to congratulate myself hahaha. Anyway yup to those graduating from poly this year, happy graduation! Time to celebrate and give yourself a pat on your back for the three years of hardwork and sweat and tears and blood (for Biomed student HAHAHA). You guys deserve it! :)

I'm still on my journey of my graduation and I'll make it a beautiful one.

Today was alright I guess... It's pretty mentally draining though. I don't know why. I guess it's the loads of articles that I've been reading, and the fact that I couldn't find the answer for one question that have been bugging me. Dr Tan told me to look at the basics again. Well, I will! Research is really a mentally draining job cause yeah... Well all the readings etc is really heavy. But at the end it will be rewarding.

Well the rule in life is that hardwork will be paid off with something satisfying. Not only research! Hehe. Well it's simple. In life there can be many lies, but there's only one truth. So no matter how difficult the question can be, there WILL be an answer and I will find it. Trust me. I cannot give up! :) Lets just follow what Dr Tan told me I'll disect the question again. I'll find it for sure.

Although today was mentally tiring, at the end of the day I get to enjoy a great sectional and dinner with my awesome clarinet section! Thank you for the laughter and the stories :) And we celebrated Chris' belated birthday celebration too hehe. Kinda sad we only have 4 year ones now. I hope some of the others would come back! :)

And today marks the beginning of the graduation week as I said on top. Well yeah, seeing all the happy graduants on their black-and-yellow gowns (as Kayheng put it, bumblebee haha) makes me feel happy too! And of course, I can't wait to be on that gown as well, taking and snapping photos away with my friends. That will happen next year of course.

Well yes I wrote this yesterday, but I wrote another line in my diary.

I'm waiting for the day where these days would turn into a memory. Into something we can smile and laugh about, and at the same time something rewarding that we can look back upon to. And the only way we can and we should make this a reality is to make these days, great days. So just push it, give in your best and live in the moment!

And I'm also waiting for the day when I would return back into this page of my blog, or that page of my diary where I would smile like an idiot, reminiscing the days that passed by me in the blink of an eye. Yet a bittersweet reminder to me of how fast time could fly.

Ah well. Adhi. Let's just live in the moment. Ironic much of how I can't wait to graduate, but don't want my poly life and year 3 to end. And yes, I terribly much miss my life as a student.

Bon nuit!

No comments: