Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 Inner Mongolia, oh Inner Mongolia
How much I miss you

Well first of all wishing all the beautiful mothers around the world a Happy Mother's Day! Well... Theoretically, it's not Mother's Day in Indonesia so... But who cares, doesn't need a Mother's day to tell our mums how much we love them and how wonderful they are! So to my mum, I love you! Hehe. Well... It's very hard for me, well I'm a guy, to say that to my mum like suddenly. I think if I do that she'll be damn shocked too. Hehe.

Today was another unfruitful Sunday :( Sigh, again I woke up late! Can't believe that I woke up late again even though I set like 3 alarms haha. I did wake up at 9 though, then at 10. And I told myself lets wake up. I sat up straight on my bed, only knowing to wake up again at 1130 :/ Oh well so I just woke up and I went to Clementi to get lunch and to go to Popular to get my pen refill cause it's empty heh.

I have to get used to eating lunch alone every Sunday now. I wanted to go to Holland but mehh wanna try something new so I went to Clementi instead. I guess the sucky thing about eating alone, one of it that is, that it's hard to find a sear heh. Cause no one will be there to help you "chop" seat while you go get your food. But nevertheless I found one just now, and was sharing it with an old man just now haha.

Solitary lunch, solitary happiness.

Then went for the usual grocery shopping and yup that's all for my day out. It was a normal Sunday as usual. I had some works for Space done! I hope can continue further sooner or later heh. And then I went for a run! Okay now I learnt that I should go for a run latest by 530. 5 is a perfect timing. I went to run at about 450 just now and finished at about 530 or something like that. I went for a long walk after my run! Ran 5K today :D :D Actually more, about 5.6 heh.

So anyway I went for a new route today and I went for a run at the Sunset Way track! Not the Dover one. It's been like 7 YEARS since I ran there, or 8. Cause I remember I used to run there with my sister almost every Sunday morning there to train for our Napfa test. Yes a primary 5 kid running 2.4 for it haha. But nahh I was walking and running then :P

Somehwo it's quite funny cause I've always have the thought that it's 4.8 K in one way. So today I was thinking of running a 9.6 K through and back. But well I was surprised to know it's only 2.4 and the run was really great, my timing improved that's for sure, but I still need to improve. I'm almost there :) So yeah the weird thing was... When I was young I somehow feel that 2.4 K was such a long long and endless track that I was so happy to finish it.

I guess there are two possible reasons. One that I was still a kid, small body and the world looks so huge to me. And two... I'm a better runner! Mwahaha. Duh, I mean I wasn't really trained then right.

But it's just funny how much... The world has changed. How much I have changed. Being a kid, being a primary 5 kid. Oh and I even remember asking my sis to rush back home cause I want to watch Yu-Gi-Oh at channel i. Back then the channel still existed! Haha. And I love their weather forecast song. Now it's no longer here heh.

Oh well those were the good old days when I was still a young boy, still innocent and yeah. Cute. HAHAHA. Can't believe that it was 8 years ago. Now I'm in Poly, a grown up young adult and well, my chapter here in Poly is also coming to an end. Time flies.

Alright that's all for today! It's 12:11 now, I've been dragging to blog oh gosh. Shame on me. See you soon! Here's to an awesome week 5 ahead! Have an awesome week everyone :)

No comments: