Wednesday 16 May 2012

It's such a cold cold world!

Yup I'm currently listening to Paramore's song Hello Cold World! Actually I found this song a long time ago, thanks to an awesome Youtube user who made a nice lyric video of the song. I'll post it below hehe. It's such an awesome song! Really awesome. I officially found a new song for running haha. Perfect song to run, it will make you like just run, don't care about the world! Haha just kidding.



But yeah, don't care about all the negativities that we get from this world. Cause it's such a cold cold world! And I'll just make the best of everything I have :D :D :D

Somehow today makes me feel old. Cause... Okay not only today.

Somehow I feel that today was a Thursday. So this morning I freaked out cause I thought I forgot to bring my mouthpiece for band "later". Even though last night I packed my bag with an extra shirt (thinking I will be changing for the talk today which is a freaking Wednesday). Secondly on Monday I wanted to tell Kayheng that I can't come for the reccee on Saturday as I want to rest before Sundown. But the race is next Saturday! Hahaha. Oh dead, I'm growing old.

But well, we are all growing old aren't we?

Today was a normal day I guess... Just ordinary Thursday. Lunched with Cai Hong again as Vithya went back home halfway to see the doctor. Hope everything will be fine for you ASAP! Just take care and rest well hehe. Drink lotsa water. After work today I went to the sharing session for the LEAP Team Nepal and Kili who went for their expeditions last March/April. Thanks for the awesome sharing session today, cause it really drives me to accomplish my LEAP Advance too! :)

I'm aiming for Nepal. It's a beautiful country which I really aim to go. Plus it's one item from my life's to-do list so yeah... I hope I can go there! Plus seeing the photos from today's sharing. Ahh so gorgeous! And... Looked scary too. Oh well. I'll make this a come true! As Paramore says... It's not how you planned it to be but how you make it happen! Woohoo (still high on the song apparently).

Alright that's all for today. I'll see you once again. Ciao!

No comments: