Friday 11 May 2012

Long week

 And this is part of the journey

It's Friday finally! Feels so glad to end the week. This long week. Well not long week in a sense it's actually longer than 7 days. Just that I feel I'm rather busy with work and feels so good to welcome the weekends! You know the feeling, of having a rough week then you have 2 days of break. Ahh so lovely! But well I've decided not to just waste them away. Spend it as meaningfully as possible.

I know it's crazy but yes I plan to wake up early tomorrow (like 9-10 AM heh) and yeah do some stuff. I got some "ongoing" projects that I "let's do it today!" and till now I haven't do it -.- So must do some of it tomorrow. And I'm going to take the Sundown racepack tomorrow with Doreen and Yong An! Arggh feels unprepared. Two weeks left! I can do this (Y). I need to run more at night... Hmm.

But I don't think it'll make a huge difference really. But must get used to it hehe.

Haha today Vithya was so funny. She's more paranoid than me!! I swear hahaha. After work I went to meet Brenda! OMG it's been such a long time since we met, and we talked. So we had a nice chat in Starbucks and we're off! She went home and I went to meet Vithya hehe. Went to accompany her to look for a nice gift for her mum in celebration of mother's day! :) Hope she likes it.

It's kinda weird to know that in Singapore, mother's day falls on this Sunday cause back in Indonesia, it's the 22nd of January. And well... We don't really "celebrate" it like here. Went for dinner or something like that. It's a national thing though. But well I think we celebrate my mum's birthday more heh. Whatever the case is, whether we celebrate it or not, we give present or not, it's the love for our mothers that matter the most.

Celebration, is just the icing on the cake you can say hehe.

Anyway today is the 11th of May. Somehow today speaks to me. The date, it shouts to me. As if there's some sort of significance. But it's just a Friday, what's special about it?

Well 365 days ago, is the day where I went for my Inner Mongolia OCIP interview as I found out. Somehow... It's just weird. It's just weird cause I totally forgot the date, until I read my blog again. Well. Yeah funny isn't it. Memories speak to me like wordless stories that whispers words to my ears.

365 days ago. A great journey begins.

365 days later. The journey still continues.

No comments: