Thursday 3 May 2012

Two years

 Taken from the same bench I've been sitting for the past 2 years.
With a chocolate waffle and a melon soy milk from Bang Deli
I'm still doing the same thing.
But now, as a year three

Today comes a sad realisation for me haha. Well not sad just... Shocking? And simply sentimental. Today was an awesome Thursday and I got to accomplish many tasks :) Love it! Plus the year ones came for band today so I get to interact with them too. Reminds me when I first came for band! Those sweet memories still stick with my like a glue. But it's cool.

Had another awesome lunch with Candy and Kai as they were in school doing gel again. And Leon joined us too! It's good to eat with them. Just makes me feel like as if I'm a student again. Not an internee heh. And since it's not everyday that we eat together like we once used to just a couple of months ago. Hope we can have more lunches together! Before I get really busy for ITP as I might travel here and there too.

I miss student's life. Well the days where I can wear short pants and SP shirt to school. Sandals and so on. Oh today was my first day in 3 weeks wearing SP shirt in school! Cause I changed before band as I was feeling damn warm with my collared shirt heh. I miss those carefree days where laughter filled my day with jokes and so on. Not that I don't have them just that, I have them less.

It's more carefree I would say. Though we're filled with assignments and tests and so on, it's still more carefree. But well it's also a good thing that I have ITP. It's a good exposure of what I might be working as in the future. And not many people in life can get these opportunities like us. Which is something I'm grateful about and so yeah. 7 months, #wecandothis

So what's my sad realisation?

These days I would meet my year 3 friends in T11A Level 4 and most of them are there for their FYP briefings and so on. It kinda feels funny that it was 2 years ago when we first met, and we were talking about the FYP of our seniors, what they are, and I was so scared of it etc. Now I'm the one doing it. We're the ones doing it. Just feels surreally funny. And weird at the same time.

And take a look at the above photo. This photo is taken outside the band room. The same spot I would sit at for the past 2 years before band, where I would either have my dinner or just something to fill me up like my favourite chocolate waffle and Vitasoy Melon soymilk from Bang Deli. I would sometime take photo there. And now I'm sitting down there, as a year 3. Again I feel funny and weird.

Time flies I guess. What matters, is now. It's the final leap of my poly life and I got to give in everything I have, everything I can. To just push through and passed that final hurdle. As much as I don't want poly life to end. For I'll miss all the fun, joy, adventure, thrill and pride that I had. But time goes on. And one day things will come to an end. But journeys, will never come to one.

Alright enough of the mo post. I wanna take a good break tonight. Very tired and I've not been sleeping well for the past few days. No idea why. So today is the day then hehe. See you!

No comments: