Sunday 20 May 2012

I'm waiting for these days

 The sun engulfed by the clouds.

It's another Sunday, always funny how time seems to fly quickly during the weekends no? Well, whatever it is, time flies, and we move along with it. It's week 6 tomorrow so lets welcome it with all the open arms and joy! Yay :) 5 weeks went by so yup, still have 23 more hahaha. Which I truly believe it will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Today was another ordinary Sunday I suppose, the usual run, the usual grocery shopping etc. Oh I cut my hair! Hehe. Yes yes some of you might feel that my hair is still short and why do I bother cutting it short? Cause I love short hair :P I come to an extend that when I feel my hair is thick, it's time to go for a haircut. When I can feel my sideburns irritating me, it's time to cut them off. And I even plan my haircut, and my next one. Ho ho ho. I just love myself in short hair, I don't know why.

Cutting my hair on the same shop always reminds me how much time has passed by. Cause I've been going to that shop since I was in primary 5. And the aunty still recognises me, still knows me, still asks me how's poly life and so on. And the occasional chat about the days when I was still in primary 5. How awesome is she eh? And yeah that's why I'm always reminded of how much time has flown by.

Went to eat at Holland in the afternoon again. Craving for some chicken rice but I ended up getting some roasted pork haha. So yummy! And I succumbed to a slice of Coffee Macadamia cheescake from Coffee Bean which is lovely as well, accompanied by a cup of Chai tea latte of course. Well nothing's wrong with indulging and pampering yourself once in a while I guess.

And went for my Sunday running session and oh gosh I don't like today. I don't know why but my timing was worst than last week's one :/ When somehow for the past 3 weeks my timing improves EVERY week. Maybe it's the fatigue factor, or the fact that I actually ran too quickly in the beginning and that's why I get tired easily. So yeah...

Somehow now I'm feeling really scared of Sundown. I don't know, I felt unprepared and just... Not confident about it. Well as I said I may not beat my PB this time round, but that doesn't mean I won't give my best shot. I will run and I will finish the race! That, for sure, will happen. I'm just hoping I can roughly maintain my PB and if best, improve it.

I feel Sundown is my literal meaning of defying gravity. I've been training for Sundown for the past 3 weeks already. As compared to SCMS, I trained it for 3 months or so. See the difference? So if I can really beat my PB in Sundown, I have really defied gravity! You know what I mean right.

Oh well here I come week 6! It's gonna be an awesome week, I know! With my sis coming to Singapore on Wednesday hehe. And Sundown on Saturday, and I have to continue my report and my research! So gonna be busy but I can do it :) See you! Have a great week ahead :)

I'm waiting for these days to turn into a memory. Something we can smile about, but something rewarding we can always look back upon. Like how my memories bring a smile to me, I'm sure these days will do the same to me :)

No comments: