Tuesday 8 May 2012

Getaway

 Today was a fine, fine day

Yes I need a getaway. Anywhere, anytime haha. Just go somewhere and enjoy myself to the fullest! I'm planning to go for one in Saturday. Guess where? MacRitchie! Hahaha. Or somewhere else. I don't know, maybe take some photos. And just go out and so on. It will be awesome isn't it. Just let go of everything and enjoy myself and free flow and unwind. Hmm hmm?

Today was a great day I guess. Quite a sad and bittersweet and happy one too. Been reading on cervical cancer today as I'm tasked to do so. Very happy cause I got most of the information needed! Tomorrow I'll continue a bit more and write a more proper information on my notebook. Cause currently my paper is just... Messy and unreadable and ununderstandable in the eyes of others. But not me.

I didn't know reading articles could get so personal. Well... Reading about cancer today reminds me of my late aunt. Somehow her conditions match this article I'm reading. It feels weirdly horrible to realise how, the more things you understand about a certain conditions, the scarier things get for you. But... Well I guess this is life. There's only one truth it has. Not many truths. Just one in every situation we face.

And when the truth ravels, it might be ugly, it might be pretty. But that's the truth.

So after school I went to meet Shihui to pass her some postcards! Thanks Shihui for the keychain and the postcard too ^^ Don't worry I think my postcard is coming... Or came. I've yet to ask my guardian's maid. Then after that I went for a talk on forensic science by Julie Edgar from the Northumbria University in Newcastle! It was a really enriching talk. I get to know how CSI work haha. And oh man it's really mind blowing! But at the same time awesome :D

And we were also briefed a little about continuing our education in the university. One year BSc! Damn it's really tempting. But I'll make full consideration first. Cause the price is quite high, but at the same time it's really worth it too. So yeah... Oh well I'll think about it.

And the great thing that happened? It's like we're having a mini DBS 1.5 outing just now! So awesome :D Man it felt like as if we were back to the year one days. But of course with an older and wiser age, but the memories remain. And to think we only have one more year to our polytechnic life... It feels so weird and scary and shocking at the same time. It feels good to reunite back though!

Alright that's all for today. I wanna head to bed early. Yesterday I went to bed late and I woke up late today oh dear haha. Time to catch up some sleep hehe. Alrighty see you! :)

I want to go for a getaway
Even though it's only for a day 

And happy birthday to my sister! :D

No comments: