Saturday 12 May 2012

Sundown Lets Go!

 Sundown here we come!

It's passed 12 AM now, but again I want to blog int he content of a great Saturday! Hehe. Well the afternoon was not so great. It was great... Slacking around. Oh so lovely. But then NONE of my plans for the day was executed. I failed once again, but nevermind I guess, time has went by so I can't possibly return the clock can I? Whatever it is, I did have an awesome night though!

Anyway my plan for the day was to actually wake up like 10 AM, then do some of my "projects" hehe. Personal one that is. I ended up waking up at 1130 -_- oh man, but nevertheless I quickly rise and shine and then I went to yeah, start on my project. After about 30-45 minutes of lazying around in bed. Mehh. anyway so yep, I did one already. And it feels good! But my "major" one wasn't done :/ I want to do it tomorrow hehe.

You will see them soon.

At night I went to collect the Sundown race pack with Doreen, Yong An and Saeyeoh joined us too in the end! So did Alicia. Oh man now I really can't wait for the race! My second 10K marathon and I'm so excited about it haha. And best is that I'll be running with lots of friends! So yup. And I think I'll really enjoy running beside the Singapore night scenes. So gonna be exciting.

There's still two more weeks though. And I gotta keep on training and pushing! :)

Then we went for dinner at a new mall... I think, opposite Expo MRT. Well honestly speaking it was my first time today that I stopped at Expo and went inside there. Yes, I know, I'm slow. Dinner at Bagus haha, really yummy and it feels good to have a nice chat with the 4 of them again! So miss my GT :( Hope we can all gather once again in one fine day! :)

All of us head back home, but I went to meet Jes, WQ and Neal! It was a Korean restaurant and it's awesome haha. Should go there another time! And my first time drinking Soju with Weiqi! It's nice, since it's only 20% it's so much better than vodka, and we can drink shots without feeling bleargh. And I love their onion pancake! So yum yum. Will go back!

And to Neal all the best for your field camp! :)

Somehow I realised, as much as I love to simply laze around and do nothing on a Saturday, I feel that the more I do nothing, the more this sulky feeling will reach me. It's just... I don't know. One of the best things to do in life is to really laze around without feeling guilty, laze around because you want to, because you plan to. I have to make my weekends more meaningful I guess.

But the weather is playing too. As much as I would love to go out for a shoot, or simply wonder around and so on, sometimes the weather is just not on my side  and I can't do the things I planned to do either. Like today I wanted to go to ECP before meeting Yong An and Doreen. Firstly, I checked the weather online and it says it was going to be rainy from 2-4 PM. Then I looked outside my window, it was cloudy and sunny at the same time. I feel so lost heh. I ended up not going.

Next few weekends I should e busy... So yeah I hope I can get to go to some places. I kept telling myself that I need a getaway. I need to go somewhere. But I never make it happen. And the only person that can make it happen is who else, but me.

Human nature. Or... My nature.

Oh well alright that's all for tonight. I'm going to have a great Sunday tomorrow! See you all soon, I seriously can't wait for Sundown! Though I might not beat my personal's best (PB), that doesn't mean I won't give me best shot in the race. Alright nights all!

We're all growing up.

No comments: