Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shallow

 Miss those tree planting days
When peace and joy come in different ways
The smell of soil, the autumn's breeze
Where I let go of reality, setting it free

I'm currently writing this while listening to Distant World CD from Chrisvensia. Yes. Distant World. FINAL FANTASY SONGS! I sweat, FF is like one of the best memories of my childhood. Something that's worth remembering about, something I feel proud of playing. Though I only play like FFV (I think) VII, VIII, IX, and lastly was X. I did play FF tactics on Gameboy though haha. My favourite gotta be VIII and IX. X is nice too, but the first 2 are just special. Somehow.

I always feel sad whenever I listen to Final Fantasy songs. A sense of sentimentality, and a tinge of the good days of my childhood, the songs of Nobuo Uematsu, everything just fits in so nicely. And that's how I feel sad. And the sad thing is I don't know where did my songs go to! I used to have a bunch of FF songs in my computer. I think it's in my computer but it's.. Practically unused now. I hope can retrieve back the stuff I got there heh.

Anyway today was a normal Tuesday I suppose. What an unlucky morning where I lost my  phone's bottom cover! The one used to cover the simcard and SD. And thanks tot hat my phone wasn't functioning, it always asks me to restart and so on. So today after school I went to HTC Help Centre straight ahead (I was planning to run in school :/) And yup got a replacement now.

Vithya has been sick for the past two days, she's coming back tomorrow though! I hope you're feeling better already today so that you've the health and strength to come tomorrow hehe.

Today I just realised how shallow minded people can be. How dare you judge other people without even knowing the real fact. Nevermind, Karma will do its job.

But anyway at the end of the day, I went home and I put down my bag, changed and went right away for a run! It was like 7.15 PM by the time I ran. And so the sky was dark and it feels good to run at night, along the car lights and under the street lamps! Ran to Holland and back, it really feels good hehe. Seriously can't wait for Sundown now :)

And I cooked the fluffiest omelette I've ever cooked! So fluffy and nice, with tomatoes :D Damn I hope I can maintain the quality of my future omelettes heh. It's pretty hard to cook an egg. Fluffy and nice. Most of the time my eggs are either normal, ruined, and destroyed haha. Even my chorizo Spanish omelette wasn't as fluffy as today's one! So I'm proud heh :P

Ah cause today Vithya was still on MC, Caihong was kind enough to accompany me for lunch! I was just going back to my office when I met her and she asked me if I wanna go lunch together. Though she didn't eat as she ate ice cream already hahaha. Nevertheless thank you for your company and it feels good to know I have someone who shares the same thought as me! Apparently I'm not alone. And it feels good to know that :)

Yeah... I guess that's all for this Tuesday. What a day! Haha. See you then :) Going for tomorrow's LEAP Nepal and Kili sharing! Yep, I WANT to be the next one going next year :D

C'est la vie, la vie continue


No comments: