Saturday 29 November 2008

Blue skies are loved

I wonder if the raining season is off now? Cause it's been two days since the sky is so blue haha, well I really hope it will continue like this as I always prefer blue skies than gray skies yeah? Nothing special really happened today as usual. Just that I finally continuing to read my book which I stopped reading since I landed in Indo. I'm not the type of love-to-read-books-at-home kind of guy, I read books when I travel. In fact I finished my literature books in buses/taxis/MRT/Indo/School but not at home. It is very very rare for me to read a book continuously for several hours. I'm so unlike my sister, who can finish the 5th-7th book of Harry Potter in like 6-8 hours. I wish I could be like her... Well the reason I read at home today is because I really have nothing, nothing to do. So I took my book and read read read and wow, I managed to read like 20 pages plus in a matter of minutes. Even though books aren't my cup of tea, there are books that are totally my cup of tea that I can finish it in the matter of days (I know this may suck for some of you cause my friends read books in the matter of hours lol). I am neither not a bookworm nor a bookworm nor a not-so bookworm. So I'm between not bookworm and not-so bookworm to bookworm. I hope you're not confused :) Haha ok that's all for the day, ciao!

I think there are still more to life than this?

No comments: