Sunday 9 November 2008

Home...

Yo~ Today was okaay and it's one boring but exciting day haha. Woke up quite early, 10 A.M. haha. Today I went to Vivo to buy stuffs for my sister, and also do a little shopping for myself. I'mm looking for new pants and shirts hahaha. Oh yeah we went to eat at a Padang restaurant and it's oh oh oh so good! I went to eat the Kikil (beef tendon), Ati (Chicken liver) and it's 96% taste exactly the same like the ones in Indo. So I truly enjoy it... Yum yum. Then went to Giant to buy LOTS of stuffs, somehow I enjoy being there just now, there's just soo much things to see and I feel like grabbing lots and lots of stuff I want. I bought a DVD player and can you believe it? A 4 gig thumbdrive for only $17!!! That's a price! Then I went home... Feeling really really tired I fell asleep. Then went out for dinner and yeah here again. Right that's all for the day! See you then.

Home....

No comments: