Saturday 22 November 2008

Crisis!

Yo again, today is kinda a so-so day for me. Usual stuff happened, just that I did some of my Math homework and managed to finish something (at least). But I couldn't get the answer 100% right for some question, especially the trigo ones and urrrgh identities are killing me man... I decided to skip the identities assignment cause' if I did that just now, I will have no mood to do the rest. So, it seems that crisis is like happening EVERYWHERE and everyone could feel it yeah? Business hahaha, it's part of it yup? Anyway I'm currently working with some songs, on my piano of course. But life here could get pretty boring sometimes, that my darling homework can't help me pass time. Plus my sisters and cousins are not here, if not I would have gone out with them for lunch/dinner etc. I wanna learn how to drive... So that I can just hit the pedals and ciao! To places I wanna go. And I'm craving to go to the beach... Cause' I love it. Well yeah I guess that's all for today, see you.

Why is that feeling haunting me?

No comments: