Monday 17 November 2008

If life is a piece of blue paper, wouldn't it be nice?

Ok let me tell you the story. Yesterday we took off, 20 minutes later... "Ladies and gentlemen, as some people can see a smoke coming out from the left engine, we're flying back to Singapore for checking." And we were like "..." and okay.... So whatever, just follow instruction, safety is the first priority right? Ok. Then after we landed, we were stuck inside the plane for like one hour plus.... Can you believe it? Okay then we were out... Then while in the waiting room, so it's announced that we either go to the hotel and wait for available plane, or go home and they will call us (Of course you leave your number with them). So I choose the second choice and headed for home. Why? Because, available seats are prioritised to gold card members or hons holder. So, what's the point of staying in the hotel, if me, an ordinary student, will not be given any seat? I would rather go home and enjoy my comfi bed, cable TV, snacks, drinks, my LOVELY piano right? So my point is, why can we not differentiate any privilages to special people? I see some people that are wheelchair-bound on the plane, and for your information, my mum drove from my hometown to Jakarta, and then back again to my hometown cause' my flight is cancelled. The journey takes 3-5 hours alright.... Life is soooooo imperfect you know? I don't care you're rich or poor, white or black or whatsoever. The people, ALL the people in the plane have their own things to do. But most of us, Indonesians want to GO BACK HOME! Gosh... I'm like so sick about this ya know? Haiz whatever, ciao! I hope Lufthansa will call me ASAP, and I can get SQ for my flight back home hahahaha.

If life is a piece of blue paper, everyone will be blue and everything will be blue. No majestic blue, no dull blue, no light blue but BLUE~

No comments: