Sunday 2 November 2008

Time flies... Really

Yo~ today was okay and I slept for 11 hours oh my God.. Haha. I woke up at 1 PM and then cooked lunch then wait wait wait and then head off to do my weekly grocery shopping haha. Then went back home and the sky was getting dark even though it was blue in the afternoon. Singapore weather is unpredictable, it maybe sunny in the morning then kaboom in the afternoon. Anyway after shopping I went to do my homework but... I realised how messed-up my table was so I decided to tidy it up. While tidying up, I realised how fast time flies already. Actually I have not touched my table since the end of EOY exams so I find... My history notes, a paper full of math working, my EOY timetable, my Bio notes and last but not least my small cards with notes. It feels like yesterday... Like I was still revising for my EOY. It's weird but yeah, time flies? And come to think of it, It's 14 more days till I'm going back! Wooooohooo ok good. Ok I'm signing off.. See you Ciao!

Ok I need to correct my post yesterday. Don't throw my book unless I asked you to do so.

No comments: