Tuesday 4 November 2008

When got hit by a storm, what will you do?

Yo~ Today school was ok again haha, somehow it's more fun though, I kept on laughing somehow. Oh yes! We found out that our dearest Mr Sia is teaching us again next year! I wanna thank whoever I can thank to man, in the whole universe. But! He told us that he'll be teaching another graduating class.... So... It's time for BATTLE!!!! Haha joking joking, I mean it's time to build a stronger friendship between them alright? And we're lucky to have him as a teacher. After school, Ade, Annabel, MF, Wei Qi and me went to IMM to take the cake for that someone. We went to eat in Ajisen first and it was like a laughing fiesta for us there! We were laughin like MADDDD somehow, thanks to Ah Meng whom I feel should win the most-loose-jaw-bones award yeah? After eating went to take the cake and... No offence it was.... Not beautiful at all. How can they mix the colour yellow with BLUE?!!?!?! Eeeewww omg I'm sorry guys we should have decorate it ourself... Anyway I feel it's going to taste great. Then.... We were hit by a STORM!!! And we decided to take taxi instead of walking to the bus stop cause' we were carrying a big box of cake so we don't want it to get spoiled so yeah. And so we decided to take two cabs and you know what? The rain stopped when we reach Clementi..... We were like WTH!!! Hahaha. And you know what's worst, when I reach my house, the sky was a perfect blue... The sun was shining.... It's grrrr but anyway, here we ar now right? Oh yeah a huge thank, thank thank thank thank you to Annabel for bringing home the cake and bringing it to school tomorrow. Thanks again! =) Alright my homework is waiting for me, see ya I suppose!

When you see a storm, hope for a rainbow.

No comments: