Thursday 20 November 2008

Let Karma takes its course

Well, yesterday, one fcuking bloody little shitty brainless bastard most likely killed one of my dog. So, that bastard hit my dog so hard that his backbone was split into half. He managed to survive yesterday but died this evening. And my mum cried, yes, cause' he was my mum's favourite dog. Bloody little shit, I hope that bastard got his karma back (He will anyway). Ok today was normal, nothing special really happened and everything went kinda quickly. I visited my cousin to pass him the stuff I bought from Singapore and yup that's all for today really. I don't know why people kill animals, especially PETS. They're mammals too, like us, right? Like THEMSELVES huh? And they kill them? Pathetic shit, gah, life is sooo unfair....

Why do I have the fear of losing you?

No comments: