Wednesday 26 November 2008

Money? Rich? Poor?

Harlow people, today was a very raining day and kind of boring too haha. Woke up, ate lunch, do a little of binomial theorem, then peeked at identities, and you know what? I have no freaking idea how to do them! OMG well at least I know how to do the first question and then as I tried the second, third ones, I was like "Ok I can't be bothered to do them" so I decided to move on to binomial theorem exercise 9B which I swear is much easier than identities alright. The binomial theorem was once my most feared chapter, cause' when I take a look at it I was stunned to see the nCr to the power of bla bla bla plus this and that and for the first time I see an "!" used in Math formula. But thanks to Mr Sia it somehow looked easy, in fact pretty much easier than I thought. Well today I came up with an ideology. You see... Would you want to be rich, but with lots of problems facing you? Or would you want to be just an ordinary person with a stable income just to feed you but with a life that you truly enjoy? Well honestly, money can't buy you happiness. So I would rather choose the second option. Well, how about you? Hehe. Alright why am I talking nonsense here lol, see you then, ciao!

Being rich or being poor, doesn't make you any different. Cause' you're human too right?

No comments: