Sunday 30 November 2008

I'm super fat

So, today, like I don't know why, it rained like hell with furious wind blowing like a storm in the Pacific (being melo-dramatic is soo cool). And I helped my bro at work this evening! Well, not really fully helping though just like helping around or more like assisting him with stuff. After helping him to carry some stuff (heavy ones I mean), I realised how long have I not been exercising! In fact since I came back to Indo! Why? Cause' my hands feel so tired just after carrying those stuff. And I gained 3 pathetic KG in just 14 days??? OMG I better go for a diet now (I always lol). Well and I couldn't believe it.... I'm.... Like.... OMFG MY MSN IS WORKING?!?!?! Lols.... Im so happy to find that it's working cause I can finally chat with my friends! WOOOTS! So please watch out for me when I'm online hah! Ok that's all for the day, see you all!

Finally....

No comments: