Monday 1 December 2008

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Today, rained again but kind of droplets, tiny little ones. Today is another so-so day for me... I'm kind of sick using so-so, normal, "like that lah", whatever day... Why can't my day be SUPER FABULOUS? Oh man.... Anyway I finally completed my Binomial Theorems homework and so, I'm left with English, Chinese, History, 1/4 of Bio, 1/4 of Math, Lit (Book review by the way) and what else? I hope I didn't leave anything behind. Talking about book review, I'm reading a book tittled "The Geography of Bliss" by Eric Weiner. It's a non-fictional book so which means it's real, telling a story of a grumpy man in search of happiness around the world. He visited a few countries and I'm now at Qatar, which seems like a super-duper-hyper-extraordinarily-tremendously rich and luxurious city. The problem is... How am I going to write a book review where different countries are mentioned? Lols well the only solution is... Write about SPECIFIC countrie(s) so yup, I'm gonna write about Qatar cause it's a country I wanna visit hohoho. And of course there are other countries I haven't read so yeah, more to come for the book review. Anyway that's all for the day I suppose? See you all then :)

Paradise?

No comments: