Monday 8 December 2008

Ocean deep...

Hey sorry for not blogging last night. Well I left the house at 11 A.M. and then reached the beach at 12.30 or 1 P.M. I visited Karang Hawu first, which is a beach filled with coral rocks (and Karang means coral rocks so yeah) so it's kinda dangerous to swim there but people were so fascinated about the rocks (Including me!) so they go there. Then we went to this hotel and rent a room for just one day and play the rest of the day to swim on a private beach. Well when I left the house, the sky was dark as a giant behemoth floating on the sky. So we were scared that it's gonna rain. But the skies love me as much as I love them and when we reached the beach the sky was blue I tell you... And we were very lucky to be able to see the sunset! Cool eh, even though it was not as beautiful as the ones we see in movies. I was playing on the beach like some kind of maniacs as the waves are huuuge, I love to "ride" on them and it was indeed very fun. You see, if you give me three choices of holidays, such as a sightseeing tour, a hiking trip and a trip to the beach. I will always choose the one going to the beach. I love beaches and I wish one day I could travel to all of the world's greatest beaches. And I was listening to Groove Armada's At the River while watching the sunset at a counter that faces the ocean. Only one word can describe the feeling while I was listening to it. That is heaven. Ok I'm very sad that I can't upload the pictures, sorry haha. Ok see you all I guess, ciao!

I don't wanna be a VIP, just wanna be a P

No comments: