Tuesday 23 December 2008

Involuntary, voluntary, hormones and enzymes

Yo again, today uhh is kinda normal again? But well.... I finished my biology homework! Like finally.... Haha. And I'm going to start on my English soon, History and more... Well tomorrow my sis is coming back here too, on Christmas eve cool eh? But Christmas always tells me that my holiday is ending and the year is coming to an end. Well come to think of it, yup, it's 9 more days till I'm going back to Singapore and it's 8 more days to the last day of 2008. It's funny, and scary to realise how time flies quickly, like one blink and it's over? 365 days and it's over? Just like that? Well, time itself is a mystery that no one can solve. Anyway, uhh I think that's all for the day? Today seems empty, not much of things going one ye know. Okay see you all I guess, ciao!

Time?

No comments: