Sunday 28 December 2008

Bandung.....

Hello, yes I'm back from Bandung it's soooooo damn tiring haha. I went there from my house at 7.30 A.M. took a break for around 30 minutes and then hit the road again and I reached Bandung at around 12.30 P.M. What welcomed us? A beautiful long line of cars stucked in a jam.... How cool right? Well nevertheless, we went to this mall called IP or Istana Plaza. Searched for my shoes and result: 0.... Then we met my dad's colleague and told us that if you want to look for converse shoes you can go try to go to PVJ or also known as Paris Van Java (I love how it sounds ya know, in Indo it sounds like P[Like pe in pedal]-V[Like ve in very]-J[Like Ja in Jarret]). So we decided to hit there and... Same long line of cars AGAIN but it's better than the previous one at least. So as we reached PVJ we went around looking for Converse store and... OMG OMG it's there! So we decided to enter and look around.... Result: 1! But it's not the shoes that I wanted, I want this shoe called predator, like my previous shoe but I bought this thin-layered shoes that I don't really like but well, I HAVE to buy it because I don't have any shoe for my first day in school! My sis told me that there's one shop in my town that sells my kind of shoes but I took my mum's advice of buying the pair first in case there's no shop that sells it at all right? So yeah. After Converse we went to Nike and Planet Surf which sells lots of Billabong stuff. I went to buy a new sling bag (smaller than my Crumpler bag, much smaller) I bought it so that I can carry a simple bag for going out. It feels weird when I go out with my friends with my huge Crumpler bag. After PVJ we went to this Korean Buffet restaurant called Hanamasa, it's an all-you-can-eat buffet so.... Wow we're so goddamn full. After that we decided to go to this cake shop which sells real nice cakes and then hit the road home. We reached home at 7 P.M. and I took a nap from 8.30 - 9.30 cause I can't stand the fatigue that I had. And now here I am, blogging. My mood isn't very nice right now, don't ask me why. And my cousin postponed his arrival from today to tomorrow again hahaha. Alright I guess that's all for today's post, don't really have much mood to blog. Yup okay see you soon!

Can't you give me the freedom to do what I want? And some personal place, please?

No comments: