Tuesday 2 December 2008

For eternity

Today, I was woken up by a noise. Not those noise that make you really wake up (noisy ones I mean) but the sound of the WIND. Yes when I woke up the wind was super huge that it looks like it's going to like rip everything down it's path (I so love being dramatic). But yeah the wind is huge that's all. And again today is like that lah, except that I have my new specs already now :) and my mum bought a new phone! Cool eh... And well just now I went to Youtube to see this promoted video about the Youtube Orchestra... I looked at it and visited the symphony channel and decided to look how can I be a part of it lol. Nah my music talent is far beyond reaching symphony, after all I'm just a band member, not symphony. But always dare to dream, then you'll reach your dream. Nothing is impossible alright. So who say I should join? Tag me if you agree lol jkjk, ok that's all for the day, see you!

It's not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves. Uh huh...

No comments: