Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas :) Whateva I know I'm late XD

Ok so I guess I owe everyone an apology for not saying Merry Christmas! I mean LATE for saying Merry Christmas. I was busy watching TV and when I turned my head onto the clock... Oopsie it's 12 AM haha. It's well a rainy Christmas here, it's been raining since afternoon and just ended at around 11 P.M. here. Well to any Christian/Catholics out there, what does this implicate? Uhh good sign? Or bad? I hope it's good, cause' here rain always associate to something good ye'know. Christmas is always wonderful, and both fearful too, here. Why? Bombs, of course. But I'm thankful there's no bomb so far and thank to the police force here too, who have been helping the churches around Indonesia. See? If everyone worked together despite of religion differences, wouldn't this world be a MUCH BETTER place (Well cause many of the policemen here are Muslims, and they're helping the Christians too)? Ok anyway since today is a rainy Christmas, I did nothing much except going to my sister's friend's house. She has this cuttte dog and super hyperactive too. Then I went home cause' my cousin went to my house and we play what else? But Bball! I love Bballing, even though I'm not good at it. Well I prefer Bball then soccer, but afterall I prefer music than anything else hahahaha. Okay well my cousins from Bekasi and Bandung are going here tomorrow, can't wait to see them, well at least this place will not be that "dead" anymore eh, noise are good sometimes ya know. Alright then, see ya all! Ciao!

Merry Christmas! May the light of Christmas shine upon you all :)

No comments: