Monday 15 December 2008

Sneeze

Hello, sorry for not posting yesterday... I wanted to but my flu didn't allow me to do that, sadly. Yes, I am having flu right now, actually since I went to Jakarta, I guess it's the air-conditioner effect that I had. I hate flu, it's soooo super irritating, disgusting, uhh making me not to be able to sleep and more. And sorry for not coming online often these days cause' my internet is driving mad. Even though I signed up for the broadband, the internet can be sucky sometimes, and yet it can be good. I sometimes couldn't sign in to MSN and the most irritating is I couldn't sign in to blogspot.com.... Like it's always "connection error" or "server not found". But when I'm lucky I may surf the web very quickly. As for MSN, they always ask me to sign in at other times or gahh it's just so irritating. Well today is a rainy Monday as it has been raining since uhh morning till afternoon and so it's cold now. I did 1/3 of my Chinese holiday assignment and most probably goingt o finish everything by this week. Well come to think of it I have 17 more days here and I'm still left with 1/4 of Bio, History, EL (I may not do it), 1/4 of Math and actually one more worksheet of Chemistry that I left in Singapore. So, provided I do this day by day, I'll be able to finish that by next week but my instinct tells me no way haha, it's not like EVERYDAY that I'm available, remember? Well that's all for today, see you all then :)

Well, weird dreams are here again

No comments: