Saturday 13 December 2008

Urban Life

Sorry for not posting these past 4 (or 3?) days, cause' I was out of my town and I went with Jakarta with my cousins to look for these stuffs: A new pair of white shoes, a new bag, pairs of 3/4 pants, a new pair of sandals and some T-shirt. Guess what I bought? Just a pair of gray shoes that I bought for going out... And I totally DIDN'T GET ANY SINGLE THING apart from that pari of shoes. And I'm kinda confused, cause' my cousins are being obsessed with three things. First is hi Nintendo DS game... Some kind of Digimon game... Next an online game called Get Amped, and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. To me, these stuffs are my past, I mean I now don't find anything of this sort fun anymore (even though I sometimes play PSP). I guess, my maturity level has reached it's almost top, so I find none of these things interesting anymore. But oh man, like they're so obsessed that they:
1) Bring and play their DS almost everywhere
2) Left me alone in a mall that I'm not so familiar with cause' they wanna play Yu-Gi-Oh
3) Wanting to play that online games like almost everytime
Well honestly, I feel my stay in Jakarta is almost similar as my stay in Sukabumi, caus'e I literally do nothing there, except when we shopped together (Which hmm I don't think thaaaat often we shop though). And I learnt a lesson, next time I'm going Jakarta, I have to bring one more cousin (Like Mel, Ani, Krisnan or Iyo) and/or my sis with me, well at least they're shoppaholics that can accompany to buy stuffs. Thank God I'm going to Bandung soon with my mum and sis. I can shop peacefully there. Ok that's for the post I guess. See you!

Now I see, what's life in Jakarta is all about. And I discover some cycles... That I find my theory right...

No comments: