Saturday 20 December 2008

What's the point?

Yo, today hmm, was kinda boring and moody day for me. Yup, in fact I became moody cause' I'm bored. Ok so well woke up as usual (in the afternoon) and well yeah yeah, I don't feel like saying haha. But anyway yes, when I went home I just felt so Goddamn moody and I just feel like doing nothing but stare at the blankness of air. It feels miserable honestly, but sorry, this is me when I'm moody, I don't feel like doing anything AT ALL. Well my flute saved me, I decided to pick it up and play it like crazy. I practiced the SYF pieces and some other band songs that I've memorised. Well I myself can't believe it but I memorised La Storia! Wow, I mean well I pressed my handphone and played it, and then I just play it on my flute like as if I'm playing with the band (yeah I wish my band is like THAT good). Well I hope I can remember the song till I reach Singapore. Well, come to think of it, next year will be a super busy year for me so yeah. But anyway, winners treat problems as challenges, losers as burdens. And always, look on the bright side of life. Okay that's all for today's crap, see you!

Good things have bad sides, and bad things have good sides. Life is just so imperfect.

No comments: