Sunday 21 December 2008

Tang yuan tang yuan, German sausage

Yo again, today was a better day for me I guess, cause' my cousins came and we played together, chatted together and what teenagers do, gossiped too. Well when I have activities that keep me going, life is surely better for me. Then we went out for dinner together and I ate.... German sausage haha and they make fun of me with the German sausage, don't ask how, it's hard when translating jokes from another language you know. After dinner we went to make Tang Yuan, cause' tomorrow will be some kind of Tang Yuan day? I don't know the English term but it's kinda a practice that we have been doing every 22nd of December. And we have to eat the Tang Yuan according to our age. So I'm 16 now, and I have to add another one because of the Lunar Calendar thing so I need to eat a total of 17 Tang Yuan, one shot! But nahh can you imagine those 80 years old peeps? They have to eat 81 Tang Yuan! Hahahahaha. Ummm then I played piano for my aunt and cousins to hear cause' they love Jay Chou's Dao Xiang so much haha. Hmm you know what? I have, in my mind an idea of a band song I wanna compose. But.... Never mind, let time will tell the future alright? Okay that's all for today, see you all!

Once a Sukabumian, always a Sukabumian. We won't change, right?

No comments: