Monday 22 December 2008

I SUPER HATE Indonesian DRAMAS

Hello again, today? Hmm quite okay I guess, and guess what I finished my Chinese holiday assignment! Woots! Like FINALLY. Anyway the composition I wrote is kinda crappy but... It's viewable, readable and enjoyable :) and I'm starting on English very very soon. I always love composition, cause' it makes my brain to travel to a place I don't know. After I finished my composition I went to practice my flute again, uhhh my tone for my third octave F is improving, good thing eh? And then I joined my mum to watch this Indonesian drama to kill time, which we seriously hate a lot. The story is about this family, the mum died, got new mum and new sister, and sadly the new members of the family are as cruel as a tiger who haven't seen a piece of meat yet and it's hungry. So the new members of the family kept on "bullying" the daughter of the older family, and guess what? The daughter was soooooo happy of being bullied that she didn't do anything about it. And the stupid father believe the new mum that it's always the old daughter that is at fault. It's SUPER IRRITATING I tell you, like oh my gosh, Indonesian dramas made the impossible to be possible, and the possible to be impossible, trust me man. But I love some Indonesian movies, cause they make sense! But not the dramas! ROAR hahaha, see I got so agitated just by watching it hohoho. Okay that's all for today then, see you!

So, what's the point of being rich?

No comments: