Tuesday 9 December 2008

I'm so lost

Well today was kinda normal again I suppose. Somehow even though my cousins came, there isn't much of a difference you know. Why? Ok you see one of my cousin like played his Nintendo DS almost the whole day and prefer playing it than playing with us. His sister wanna play but if it's her turn to be like the catcher or some sort of it, she refuses to play cause she thinks it is unfair (LOL). Well thank God I have his brother to accompany me to play basketball... Or trading music and we went out to a nearby supermarket to buy stuffs. And... Yes, I drove again. Well this time you guess:
1) I knocked another guy
2) I did it perfectly
3) I hit the pedestrian pathway
4) I killed an animal
And if your guess is number three, congratulations! You have won the Adhianto's blog trivia quiz! Ok lame. Yes it's number two, I hit the pathway and my cousin said I destroyed it!!!! OMG I'm like so freaking scared! But he said it's not really severe like it's broken to pieces. And my car is kinda damaged too, but my cousin just hit it with his knee and it went back to the perfect condition. Thank you! Haha. Ok I guess that's all for the day, and oh yeah I kinda love old songs right now, hee. Ciao!

Well, when you grow up, don't pamper your kids too much, but don't be too strict on them too.

No comments: