Friday 26 December 2008

I'm OBESED!

So yes, this is an alarming news for me, VERY alarming indeed. Yes I'm OBESE!!!! OMFG really, okay so I'm 89 kg now, and my height is around 1.79 so which means I'm overweight by 10 kg here... Screw everything, I'm going for a super-hardcore-crazy-heavy diet next year, And I so FCUKING swear I won't eat rice... For dinner, yeah. Depends actually whether I'm hungry or not (like if I never eat food for lunch, of course I'll eat rice for dinner). But this is super alarming for me, cause' oh man screw everything damn it, I can't go on a diet here, or my mum will scold me. And my mum still says it's okay? Oh no way man, I gotta lose weight! My mum is convinced that if I go for a diet I'll get anemia again and THAT IS NOT TRUE~ I told my mum as long as I take a stable diet, but less carbs I will never get anemia! Like I won't eat red-meat forever.... I still eat meat but LESS CARBS and my mum is never convinced by that. I know she cares for me but, I think I'm old enough to make decisions. I should blame that bloody sashimi I ate last year that caused me to have spleen infection which caused me to be anemic. Man.... gah, Singapore, IS THE ONLY place where I can go for a diet peacefully. Anyway I have an exercising plan for next year, I'll go to swim every weekend (anyway that's what I always do this year). And I'll go for a diet. No-rice-for-dinner diet and also to try and reduce alllllll the food I eat. Okay that's all for today, dieting in progress!

Sometimes, it's time for us to act ourselves, without any supervision of anyone.

No comments: