Friday 5 December 2008

I smell freeeeedom

Today, finally I HAD A FABOLOUS DAY!. And I must confess that today is the most thrilling day so far here during my stay, why? Cause' I went driving with my driver today (FYI I drive, not my driver!)! Ok so well my plan for this holiday is to learn how to drive right, even though I'm still one year earlier to be eligible to drive but it's ok, one must start early... Right..... Ok so my mum told me that I should went out of my house to drive (cause' I always drive the car from my house to my mum's shop which is like only a few metres away) with my driver as a guidance. But I always resist cause I'm scared and finally I made up my mind and vroom vroom, there I go. So we decided to drive to the quiet side of my town first, which seems like the country side kind of place... Green paddy fields with green hills looking over. Empty and very little car around, so perfect place to drive. Then we decided to go to the a little more noisier part where there are LOTS of cars around. But I managed to pull everything off. Then we decided to go again later in the evening where I knocked a person...... On the arm lol, the woman got knocked on the arm by my left rear mirror. It was partially her fault though cause she was walking ON THE ROAD and not in the pedestrian pathway. Some more she was very near to the road, I don't mind people walking near the pedestrian pathway (like just beside it) but she as walking on the road! So it's both of our fault. But never mind, after that we continue driving and driving for an hour until we finally went home. Finally, one of my dreams come true, that is to drive at the country side, listening to my favorite classic songs.... Oh man that's pure bliss! Haha ok that's all for the very long post! Ciao

Practice makes perfect

No comments: