Tuesday 30 December 2008

Last two days

Heya peeps, another exciting day for me I suppose. Today I woke up early to prepare for the hiking trip but the weather disagrees with us, so we postponed it to tomorrow's evening, yes I feel it will be nicer. So we don't want to waste another morning right? And so we decided to go out to have breakfast together, in this cool porridge restaurant called Bubur Bunut, or Bunut Porridge haha. And then we headed to my cousin's house and we wanted to upgrade my PSP's software and so we did. In the afternoon it was... SWIMMING TIME! Woots! We went to swim and I swam about.... 22 laps and whew, I'm so loving it but I'm so freaking tired now. Tomorrow, will be a busy day for me, and also and exciting one cause' it's the last day of2008 right? Hell I'm loving it, not really kind hate it but love it and hate it kind if feeling. Okay I guess that's all for the day, see ya all!

We flow in time, just like how a leaf flows on a river.

No comments: