Monday 29 December 2008

Cousins for life

Hello... Today was a fun day I suppose, went to cut my hair again (cause' it's cheaper here and I love the my hair style that the hair dresser cut for me) and then looked around for my printer's ink. Well somehow the global crisis has also become the global ink crisis, why? Cause' I went to this shop and looked for the ink, that was 2 weeks ago and the guy told me that due to the crisis, we don't dare to stock the ink so we don't have the stock. Two days ago I came to the store againa dn the same thing happened. Today I went to another shop and the same thing happened. So money has lots of things to do with inks huh? Hahaha. After that we went to eat at this roadside stall, they sell noodle and meatballs. Well it makes me reminiscing about my childhood. The stall is situated in front of my primary school here in Sukabumi. When I was still in primary school, the stall was still on a pushcart and we had to sit on this wooden bench to eat with the bowl on our hands. Now the stall is still on a pushcart, but they provide us with benches and tables now, for us to savour our food. And surprisingly the seller still remembers me! And even knows my name. But uhh he kinda looks older now (duh?) it's been six years since I left the school. And as we drove out, we passed my school and it brings back lots and lots of memories. In my heart I kept on saying "Oh that was my class, oh I was taught there before oh.... oh...." and so on. After that we went home and... My cousins arrived! Woots, we then chatted for a while and man, we enjoyed it a lot. Like finally, our house is filled with noise again. And the good news is they'll be staying until 1st of January which means.... COUNTDOWN! Okay yups. Tomorrow we'll be going on a hiking trip in the morning so please please please I beg to the sky, don't cry tomorrow, just for once? You can cry tonight, please.... And we'll be going to swim too! So I really really hope that tomorrow's weather will be perfect. Alrighty then, see ya all! Gotta sleep early tonight.

Once a cousin, always a cousin. Cousins for life, Baros United :)

No comments: