Saturday 27 December 2008

Bandung here I come!

Yo, today is a Hitler day! Because I went to do my history homework and it's all about him. Wel yes I once told you that Hitler is a @#!#%#$^%$ but now he's a @#$%^&(*&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&^%$#@ ok whew. Why is he so greedy? And he didn't keep his promise of giving land to Russia? Okay, see I don't wish to have another war, let history be history eh? Well tomorrow my mum, sis, her bf and me is going to Bandung! Err to my fellow Singaporean friends, Bandung is a place in west Java and not the usual drink we have in Kopitiam or school hahaha. But yes in Singapore it is a drink, and I love to drink it too but that was last time. I'm going to look for:
1) New Converse shoe!
2) New bag
3) New 3/4 pants and some shirts
4) Whatever I find interesting
Since my Jakarta trip failed, this is my ONLY chance provided that I only have uhh 5 more days here :( and in this small town of Sukabumi, finding these things that I want is not that easy so yup, my only chance. And oh my aunt's trip here yesterday was canceled and she will be going here tomorrow. Well I'll miss one day with them but nahh there's always Monday and Tuesday and.... I hope they stay till new year! So that we all can celebrate it together. Alright I guess that's all for today's post. Ciao!

As time goes by, everything changes.
PS: I finally finished my book!

No comments: