Saturday 6 December 2008

BEACH

Oh man I'm so excited cause' I'm going to the beach tomorrow!!! Oh man oh man like FINALLY lol, I'll be going to a place I love/adore the most. Okay today is again a normal day, started to drive again, driving my brother to buy a mouse for him and for me, a bluetooth adapter. Then in the evening went to D'Green (A restaurant which has a super cool design and food) with my aunt and cousin and my mum and my bro and his girlfriend and throughly enjoy the food there. When my brother and aunt and mum were talking about economy haha, I was busily playing with mayonnaise and tomato sauce to create art. See this is what happen when you love gastronomy. Then headed home and here! Well my cousin got accepted in Jurong Sec and will be starting his secondary two life there tomorrow! And he'll be meeting me tomorrow with his mum and we'll meet at the beach. Coooool ok I just hope/pray/wish that tomorrow's weather will be this CLOUDLESS BLUE SKIES with tiny white puffs of clouds in the sky. Hope I can see the sunset tomorrow too. Nah tomorrow weather WILL be FINE alright? Ok ciao!

Lost in words?

No comments: