Wednesday 17 December 2008

Hongkong here I come?

Yo everyone, uhh today was a normal day again yup. But well tomorrow I have to go and attend a talk about internal organs held by the doctor that came yesterday (read my previous post). Well I come on behalf of my dad, cause' he can't attend it so yup. Kinda interesting though, learning about the human body is one of my favourite subject, who knows I can learn something out of the seminar that not many people know? Right? The seminar will start at arounf 7.30 AM - 8.00 AM and ends around 12... So I have to get up real early tomorrow, well hope I can. Ok anyway, yup my tittle is Hongkong here I come? Why? Cause my grandpa's brother's son is going to get married and it's in Hongkong. So my dad is asking me whether I wanna go and of course I say yes! Dude, I've never been anywhere except China, Johor, Singapore and yeah hahaha. So Hongkong will be my new destination! Cool eh? So I really hope we can go. Okay that's all for today, see ya!

Life is a suffering, don't you think so?

No comments: