Thursday 4 December 2008

Time...

If you were to put it, that time, as a medium which carries you through your life, then you better do fill this medium with other things. If time is a medium, just like blood, what's a blood without hemoglobin? Or plasma? Or phagocyte? Oh man this is so Biology but yes, just imagine a blood that is so transparent that it didn't contain anything. Just like time, you gotta fill time with things too, if not, what would time be then? Why am I talking this crap? Cause' I realised how boring life can be. And to let you all know that only time can tell you where you will go, why, how, when and conclusion, enjoy life. Today I went to the broadband centre thingy to fix my internet cause' I was not able to connect to the internet yesterday. So the guy told me to buy a modem instead of using my phone as a modem itself, so I'll have to look for it in computer shops in this little town of mine. And I also extend my passport and OMFG I looked so retarded/shitty/ugly/fatty/what else? In the picture! And as usual, I didn't smile but too bad, I can't go ask the guy in the immigration and like beg him "Please?? Please?? Can I take one more picture??" with tears rolling down my cheek like pearls, and I broke down anc cried, like I've never cried before.... Drama! Haha. And I realised how technology has improved tremendously. So the guy use this small machine to take the fingerprints of mine instead of using the old and boring method of taking it with stamp-ink. Ok that's really all for the day, see you all then (:

If I could have wings, I wouldn't fly. But soar in the sky...

No comments: