Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas, yay?

Yo, today is a similar day, except I did a little, not a little, but kinda huge perhaps? Of shopping with my mum. Well I'm helping her cause' she'll be making Christmas parcels for her colleagues and so yeah she's buying the stuff that we need to be put inside the parcel so yup. Well after that I went home and followed my dad to his office, one doctor came and we held this "meeting" session with some people and discuss about some health problems. And well, I must say, I truly must thank my dad for sending me to Singapore for study, and to all teachers that have taught me. Why? Because the doctor was talking about some digestive system issues and I 100% truly understand what he is talking about! No confusion, NOTHING. So yeah this is why I so love love love Biology! Haha, and I love Chemistry too. Well yup I guess that's all for the day, see you all then!

No one, will, ever understand me.

No comments: