Friday 19 December 2008

Festive Overture Op 96 :)

Ok, I'm feeling pissed right now. Why? Because my itunes disappeared!!!! I downloaded the newest version yesterday (which I waited for 2 hours and my computer suddenly hanged) and this is what I get? Life is just soooo unfair! Haha. Ok so now I'm re-downloading my itunes which I sooooooo hope that everything will go well. So today, was a Chinese homework day cause I spent the afternoon finishing my last component of the homework. But I got stuck... Well I decided to pick the topic "How should we ask advice from other people". I have the plan ready but.... Stuck haha, it's ok, I'm goint to continue ASAP. Talking about Chinese homework, to whoever who is in the same Chinese group as me, look at the instructions, it says "Composition and ying yong wen is added to 2009 CA1". So does this mean that we don't have to do jian bao? Yeah baby haha. Okay I guess that's all, oh and if you wonder why I posted that tittle of today's post, cause I'm currently in love with that song :) Okay see ya!

I wish life were a piece of classical music. It's simple, beautiful, wonderful, and smooth.

No comments: