Saturday 8 November 2008

Freedom?

Yayayayayayay lol my lessons are all over now. Yesterday was the last day of the extended extra lessons program so now I'm... Free(?)! Yesterday I went to support Cheryl and Chong Tuck to their NCO POP with some, or I must say very few band members. Thanks to the seniors we somehow look big haha. The DM's and BM's performed VERY well I must say, I enjoy their music and formations. Pics of NCO uploading soon. After NCO we went walking walking and walking to find a bus stop which leads to Clementi and... Yeah after like 30-45 mins of walking we found a bus stop! And it's opposite of Gleneagles. And we met Yeow Rong there haha. Then went to Clementi to eat and then home. I was soooo tired that I quickly took a bath and then jumped on my bed then... ZZZZ and today, I woke up late for Math class and so I'm late for like 10 mins. After math went to meet J-ing and Reena for that OCBC registration thingy and we were there... To help pack up the food... Lol ok haha. Then after thant went home and Buzzzzzzz and now here. Ok that's all for this boring Saturday I guess, shee ya. Ciao

What's a bird without wings?

No comments: