Wednesday 5 November 2008

Obama wins!

Yo~ Today was kinda sad though, cause' we celebrated Mr Goh's farewell party as he's retiring this year. To me he's like a caring teacher and the best Physics teacher... And he's so patient and wont be so easily bap-zha when students don't understand something in a chapter. Well we really truly enjoy your class Mr Goh, and won't forget whatever you taught us and the good moment we shared in this year :) Oh man why am I so... lol. After school was band and it was okay, except for the attendance. Then went opposite to eat with Syafuqah, Samantha, Brenda and Jessica then took a walk around the pasar malam beside the food centre. There was like dangdut (Indonesian-style music, half traditional half techno) and lol sorry but I don't like it at all, it's so bump bump bump bump and grr haha. It kinda reminds me of Indo though, where sometime I would hear these songs playing somewhere... Yup. And when I reached home... OMG OBAMA WINS!!! YAya I knew it man! He's tha man ok... I support him all the way! Go go go OBAMA! lols Kelvin must be happy to see this haha. Alright then see ya!

There's hello, there's goodbye but good memories always stay in our heart.

No comments: