Thursday 6 November 2008

Yeah I can smell the freedom....

Hi~ today was ok, somehow everything went very quickly except for history... And I fell asleep twice there lol, this is what I call glucose-drop in my body so yeah no glucose to my brain = no wake up. Then after school went for SC meeting then home... So we're supposed to do a performance at Prom Night? Cool haha. And I like Jie Long's idea of the boys' clothes, so proffesional haha. Then I headed home and... You guess haha. Then after that I (you guess) and eat dinner and then here. Gosh I was like busy sending sms to band members about tomorrow's NCO and like very little reply me... Then how the heck am I going to know that you're going or not, thanks to those who reply me quickly... Yeah. All the best to our DM and BM Chong Tuck and Cheryl for tmorrow's NCO POP (It's Passing out parade not pop as in pop! lol)! Alright I guess that's all for the day. See ya!

TKWO is loved...

No comments: