Friday 14 November 2008

This feeling

So, as usual, I slept for 14 hours last night... This always happens after every chalet? Then after that I ate lunch (cause it was like 1 P.M. after I woke up) and then spent the whole afternoon watching TV and playing piano. Sometimes it is music that brings me though the flow of time, so I kinda love it. I wanna compose a song... But I simply can't get the tune right damn it~ Well after that I went to help sis cook dinner then eat then here haha. Instant blog I must say. OMG I seriously love Mad TV cause it's really really driving me madd! Especially the Britney Spears and her boyfriend thanksgiving skit, it's DAMN HILARIOUS! And the Untied airlines one too! Oh man oh man haha. Laughing is really the best medicine. Anyway, that's all for today, I'm gonna be sooo busy tomorrow as I wanna buy all my books for next year and the stuffs my mum wants me to bring back. It's 2 more days, wow, time sure flies fast. Ciao!

Only time heals wound...

No comments: