Tuesday 25 November 2008

November's rain

Hello again. Yup it's been raining here like crazy alright... On Monday it rained from morning till like evening and so the weather is freaking cold... And on Sunday night, there was a fog so thick that I could not see clearly. Well at least there's blue skies today, and somehow it's warm now... Alright move on next. I made new glasses! And sadly my degree increases. Left eye from 250-->300 and right eye from 175-->200. And I have cylinder too (which I don't know what it is haha). It's a silver framed glasses and look pretty cool. I wanted to buy a black one but I look like a retard somehow LOL. I'm dieing for a haircut... I think if Mr TPE see my hair now he's like going to ask me to cut it and of course scold me haha. Somehow, yes, I miss TSS lols.... And come to think of it, next year will be my last year there. I know that next year is going to be tough but hopefully I'll enjoy and rush through it too. Just hope I'll do tremendously well for my exams and tests, and I'll do tremendously extremely very well/good/fantastic/fabulous/wonderful for my O's!! All the best to my friends next year. Homework wise, everything is going smoothly. Alright see you all then!

PS: To anyone who visit my blog (only Sec3's this year), pleases tell me in the tagboard the earliest paper of the EL TYS that you guys buy for next year. Thanks a bunch!

No comments: