Monday 10 November 2008

Happy 50th anniversary to my blog and Amath Assignment!

So today I'm celebrating a happy 50th anniversary to my blog and Amath assignment cause' both of them hit the 50th mark haha! So as a celebration I'm going to ok I don't know. Well today is a rainy Monday where I got hit by a storm just when I reached the school's busstop. And I was sharing my umbrella with Jeslyn who just came back from Taiwan haha and... The freaking wind DESTROYED my umbrella..... And I decided to throw it away so yeah. Then we had Math, which was shortened cause Mr Sia was late hah. Then went to band as I was asked to conduct the band cause' Mr Subronto was not present (I think he fall ill?). Well I enjoyed my times of conducting very very much haha, it's my dream anyway so yeah. I feel that my playing has improved (evn though little by little) and I feel happy about it. But to the band, especially juniors, please please work harder alright! But I see some general improvements (especially to Clarinets) except for some haha. After band went home and fell asleep cause' I slept at 3.30 A.M. today... and woke up at 7.... Cool eh. And now here I am. Holidays have officialy started and it's 2 more days to 3e1'08 class chalet so yeah, and I'm glad that everybody is looking forward to it and I'm sure we're going to have some fun. Alright ciao then.

Enjoy music, and music will enjoy you.

No comments: