Saturday 29 November 2008

Finally?

Ok hello again. Actually this is my second post of the day... Why? Cause actually I made a post like one hour ago and after I press "Publish Post" the page stopped and... "Publishing error" and... I think you can imagine what's next. I don't wanna like totally re-post the whole thing so just the major ones ok? Ok... Today is like another "like-that-lah-" day just that I finally cut my hair! YES!!! And the sky is finally clear today with blue skies and yeah that's all lol. But oh yes, you know what?? The 2012 prophecy is COMING!!! So yes it is predicted that on December 21st 2012, the world is going to DIE.... Well not literally die but there will be this solar flare thingy that will cause a huge disruption on Earth's magnetic field. And this time, I believe more on this cause' it's published on the newspaper here! Hohoho so we're all going to die like 4 years later? Awesome! Lols... Why am I saying this heh. Ok I'm going to sign off, see you ciao!

No comments: