Tuesday 18 November 2008

Homeeee

Hello people, yup this is my first blog at my little cold hometown of Sukabumi hahaha, it's currently very coold here, cause' it has been like raining for the whole day. So yeah... Well my flight yesterday was pretty much well, all went pretty much smooth too in Indo. Then I met my brother at the airport, sent him back to his house in Jakarta, then begin my two hours journey back to Sukabumi. Reached my house at around 11 A.M. (Indo time, which is one hour earlier than Singapore's time) and I was welcomed by the three grown up dogs! OMG I can't believe it by they're huge now.. And last time, like in June, these dogs were like so tiny and cute haha. They're super hyper energetic ok.. They welcomed me by climbing up my thigh lols, surprisingly they never bit/barked at me haha. Ok that's all for my first post, I'll try to post as much as possible during this holiday alright, ciao!

Homework progress.... 0%

No comments: