Tuesday 11 November 2008

Chalet!

Tomorrow is the day that most 3E1'08 peeps are looking for I hope, well for me, yes I am looking forward to it. Today was normal, band meeting in the morning and I'm freaking pissed after band about an incident... You know what's the meaning of LACKING IN MANPOWER??? I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE SCHOOL FEES TO PAY? HELLO? AND YOU EXPECT THE MOE NOT TO SEND ME LETTERS OF REMINDER? Ok whatever I'm just pissed I tell you. Ok whatever really I DONT GIVE A DAMN. After that I went to Vivo, it was actually supposed to be me, Ah Meng, Jes and Neal and out of the blue Neal told me something happened and he cannot go.. Too bad I guess. And he MAY not go for chalet... (Hope he can make it). Then went to Vivo to eat Subway and talked about the games. You know what, IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE HELPING US, CAN YOU JUST DONT FREAKING HELP US THEN?! YOU'RE WASTING OUR EXPECTATIONS. Ok this is the second thing of the day that made me pissed off. Ok after subway headed for Giant and we were like walking whirling the place for don't know how many times.. For a..... Raffia string. I'm sorry but... Can workers be more trained? It's like one say in outdoor part, some say second floor and finally someone say D.I.Y part... And we found it. So out of like 5 staffs, only one knows the EXACT location? Pathetic.... And Vivo city also... It's like oh they win the tourism award but I couldn't find Sembawang Music store even though it was put under Music category and it was inside their computer database thingy? Haizz Life is SOOOOO imperfect I tell you. And yes, it is full of irony eh? Ok whatever, hope tomorrow will go smooth, yi fang feng shun! Ok see ya ciao!

In this world, everyone is wearing a mask. We're just living in the world of disguise.
waiting for the world to reveal who we are. Are we for the better? Or for the worst?

No comments: