Thursday 15 December 2016

Book of Days

Not sure why and how but I know it's the end of the year when I listen to Enya songs more and more hahaha. Well her music really suits the mood of the last month of the year. I can totally imagine me being in a place with snow, blogging/journaling and contemplating about the year as I look at the falling snow with a cup of warm earl grey tea, listening to her beautiful music. It's that good.

Also her songs always remind me about time. Because it's been 13 years since I first listened to her! She's truly an artist that I first become a fan boy of. And I've been supporting her for that long.

One of my favourite songs from her to listen to in this month is "Last Time by Moonlight". This song reminds me of 2012 November. Finishing FYP, attending my last few band practices before MD, and walking around SP. Particularly my last few band practices where I was literally walking for the last time by moonlight, attending my last few band practices. From the bandroom to the MRT heh.

I think Enya is truly a gifted singer. And with Nicky and Roma Ryan, the three of them create such beautiful music that will stay with me forever. Her songs always make me contemplate a lot about life. Regardless of the time of the year actually. It calms me down, it makes me think, stop and ponder.

Well thank you for the music, Enya. 

No comments: